Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Vote_lcapTime zones and available times to play! [please read] Voting_barTime zones and available times to play! [please read] Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Vote_lcapTime zones and available times to play! [please read] Voting_barTime zones and available times to play! [please read] Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

Time zones and available times to play! [please read]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Empty
PostSubject: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 am

Hi guys n gyals,
I just thought i would make a quick thread about when you guys will be available to play in team tournaments so it gives us a better understanding of when you are available to play for us, If possible please put down the times you can play and which country etc you are in. We will do the rest and work out when is best time to set certain tournaments.
For example:

China, Monday - Thursday 8pm (China Time) .... Saturday and Sunday 4pm (China Time)

We will work out what that is in UK time and we can go from there, Any information you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated and will help to get things running a little smoother.

Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:03 am

Nice thread Mike but like somebody it will change from time to time if i see the tourney thread on 8baller threads i will let you no asap if i can make it or not.
Back to top Go down
ɇxᵽᴙзss™

ɇxᵽᴙзss™

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:17 pm

seem's like every 1 lives in uk :S
Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:28 am

Not everybody Kev lol
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: Time Zone    Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:23 am

I am in the United States which is 5 hours behind the UK .
Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:57 am

See Kev Razz and Bill that can be good thingcause tourneys start at about 8 in the uk thats only 3 in the afternoon in usa Smile
Back to top Go down
Peanut

Peanut

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:26 pm

i am in belgium if it is 5pm uk is it for me 6pm so i am 1hr before the uk time
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:29 pm

hmm, yeah im 5 hours behind, in the us,
which is not always a good thing, because
during the day Monday - Friday i have school.
which causes an issue, because i dont
normally get home until around 4pm. And
alot of the tournaments are set around 9 pm uk
time, being abut the exact same time i get home,
lol. and if any of you work, then you know what
its like whn you get home. ya dont wanna do
anythingggg! lol.

im freee on most saturdays and sundays though:P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time zones and available times to play! [please read]   Time zones and available times to play! [please read] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time zones and available times to play! [please read]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1