Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
introduction to me.. :) Vote_lcapintroduction to me.. :) Voting_barintroduction to me.. :) Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
introduction to me.. :) Vote_lcapintroduction to me.. :) Voting_barintroduction to me.. :) Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

introduction to me.. :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

introduction to me.. :) Empty
PostSubject: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:09 am

dont know if this is posted in the right place but hi my name is daniel im 24 from newark nottinghamshire i enjoy 8 baller and talking to most people on there but some i dont theres a few ***K heads on there lol Surprised im usually an easy to talk to guy and i usually have plenty of good stuff to say about the team im in ( its awsome) in my spare time i like to play pool and snooker ( real life and online) i also do song writing and singing wich isnt for everyone but its for me.. lol i work alot of places im generally just a labourer but i do anything that earns me money and keeps me on my feet, to those of you that are already on the team thanks alot for welcoming me and to those of you who are new welcome to the family im daniel Smile
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 5:51 am

Welcome to the forums and team Daniel. Nice knowing you mate. Enjoy your stay, need any sorta help regarding forums or even in pool. Let myself or any of the team mate know and consider it done Smile
btw I'm carl with the nick of xc whirlwind in pool. If you see me around, do invite for the snooker games.
Keep posting around and have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thankyou   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:11 am

thanks alot mate Smile
Back to top Go down
₣яīmρoήg
admin
admin
₣яīmρoήg

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

welcome to the forums your post is in the correct place lol and as carlos said if you need any help just ask Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xtremechaos.forumotion.co.uk
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 am

Welcome to the forums mate have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
זємρזαזίση

זємρזαזίση

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Welcome to the forums! Smile
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: Welcome    introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 am

Hi Daniel , I see the exploring on here has paid off for ya , good job m8 . Thanks for the compliment on the team , I am glad to have you with us both here and on the team . I hope you enjoy your stay . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:11 am

So your Daniel Higgins Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction to me.. :)   introduction to me.. :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

introduction to me.. :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1