Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Vote_lcaptheCHEF - an introduction 8) Voting_bartheCHEF - an introduction 8) Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Vote_lcaptheCHEF - an introduction 8) Voting_bartheCHEF - an introduction 8) Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

theCHEF - an introduction 8)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
theCHEF

theCHEF

theCHEF - an introduction 8) Empty
PostSubject: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:53 am

My name is James. I'm 25 years young & an executive chef for a multi-outlet hotel in the East Midlands of England. I head 2 kitchens & a brigade of 14 chefs

I follow Football, supporting the greatest team in English Leagues - Hull City A.F.C!!! (UP THE TIGERS!!) Its the place were i was born and i have supported them since the old days of division 3

I love rock music, enjoying the classics of Cash, Meatloaf, Dylan etc. as well as being into new age rock music also such as KoRn

I try to take time out to travel. I've been through France, Netherlands, Italy & Romania. I did some volounteer work on some of my ventures, working in orphanages & low income area's, teaching English & Cookery.

My next plan is to travel to India, early next year and explore their culture

I'm quite sporty, i play for a Sunday Football Team & enjoy playing squash oftenly.
I also do runs for charity. This one was 10km
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Lctg2010

Anything else you need to know....I'm a question away

So thats the boring stuff out of the way now, you'll probably see me around hosting tournaments or playing snooker. If you do, chuck us a hello Cool
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:58 am

Welcome to the team forums James. Have a great time with all of us.
Nice introduction. How many girls you got by cooking em food? Wink
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 am

Haha, in my youth i got a few girls Very Happy
never lasts though, they always enjoy the opening week of dating a chef, but after that they realise that i don't have disposable time for them
In my youth this was an advantage Smile
Nice to meet you also

theCHEF - an introduction 8) Fairgr10
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:26 am

Lol girls are big meanies, by that i don't really wanna girls from this forum to jump over me Wink
Okie no more girls talk, what ya cooked for the guys?
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:38 am

haha

probably wise to stop there with the girls talk Razz

For the bros
theCHEF - an introduction 8) Steak_10
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:03 am

How about for vampires? or lets say for hybrids(Vampires + Werewolves) lol
Thats obviously me Wink

Last edited by ₣łαɱīйģ Ħōт™ on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:19 am

Great choice for the guys there , ( medium rare here ) , lol ... Welcome to the team and to the forums bro . I am glad you decided to join with us . Enjoy your time , and P>S> look out when Carl starts with the girl stuff , He is Romeo in disguise LOL . Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 am

oioi chef babes hows you
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:43 am

Lol Bill, I ain't like that no more.. staying away from em and even they started believing im the heart breaker. Time changes Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:22 am

Omg wowwww you made them desserts? They look deliciousss lol n so pretty too xP ive always wanted to try making that spun sugar stuff Smile
Can you make them souffles that stay standing? Or creme brulees? Omg I tried this ginger one, I think was ginger lol n tasted sooo gooooddd Razz
Whats ya hotel place thingy called ? if the food looks that good in pics might havta come down n try it ;o
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:50 am

ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ wrote:
oioi chef babes hows you

oioi yer kelt lifter ye!

I'm ne tee baaad

how be yeeeee
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:51 am

₣łαɱīйģ Ħōт™ wrote:
Lol Bill, I ain't like that no more.. staying away from em and even they started believing im the heart breaker. Time changes Wink

Surely age isn't getting to you already Very Happy
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

Snowyy wrote:
Omg wowwww you made them desserts? They look deliciousss lol n so pretty too xP ive always wanted to try making that spun sugar stuff Smile
Can you make them souffles that stay standing? Or creme brulees? Omg I tried this ginger one, I think was ginger lol n tasted sooo gooooddd Razz
Whats ya hotel place thingy called ? if the food looks that good in pics might havta come down n try it ;o

Ye, spun sugar can be an absolute pain! that was just a pre-dessert mind, i usually give a slightly bigger portion Smile i can certainly make a standing soufflé, just need to twice bake it Smile and as for a standing créme brulée.....

theCHEF - an introduction 8) Creme-10

.....piece of cake Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 5:35 pm

theCHEF wrote:
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ wrote:
oioi chef babes hows you

oioi yer kelt lifter ye!

I'm ne tee baaad

how be yeeeee

lmfao ma wee bunny Razz

yh im gd thxs m8
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:07 pm

Lol. You guys are crazy.
Nice intro there, (:
and nice to meet ya.. although..
havent really met you yet. xD

Ohh yeah, girls are NOT big meanies!! Razz
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

Chels(: wrote:
Lol. You guys are crazy.
Nice intro there, (:
and nice to meet ya.. although..
havent really met you yet. xD

Ohh yeah, girls are NOT big meanies!! Razz

Nice to meet you Chels Cool

I'm sure your not all meanies......there must be one exception somewere out there Razz
Back to top Go down
₣яīmρoήg
admin
admin
₣яīmρoήg

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:53 am

welcome to the forums and team james
Back to top Go down
https://xtremechaos.forumotion.co.uk
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:00 am

☠₣яīmρoήg☠ wrote:
welcome to the forums and team james

Thanks, looking forward to all upcoming activites Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 am

Its still looks amazing though haha Smile whys it a pain?
N omgggg thats so coooll xD I dont really like the actual creamy stuff, I just love eating the burnt sugar on top but that looks awesomeee D: how long did it take ya to learn all that? Smile
Back to top Go down
theCHEF

theCHEF

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:55 am

Snowyy wrote:
Its still looks amazing though haha Smile whys it a pain?
N omgggg thats so coooll xD I dont really like the actual creamy stuff, I just love eating the burnt sugar on top but that looks awesomeee D: how long did it take ya to learn all that? Smile

Thanks Very Happy spun sugars a pain because you don't get much yield off a batch. Although i make it by cutting off the top of a whisk, which helps Cool Been cheffing for around 11 years now, takes a lot of time to exact some things, but depends were you work i suppose Very Happy

What would you like to persue as a career ?Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:10 am

Welcome xP lol ohhh fair enoughhh. The end result is worth it though I bet Smile
I watch michel roux senior make croqem bouche on telly n the spun sugar stuff on that was siiickkk xD can you do them blown sugar things too ?
Whoaaa 11 years? Long tiiimeee ;o yeah thats true Smile have you always wanted to be a chef?
Lol me? In the field of art and design :p probably graphic design or summat like that. Dunno specifics yet but gotta start thinkin cos we gotta apply to uni in september Razz lmao but yeeee some sort of designer is what im lookin towards doin Razz
Back to top Go down
TIRAM

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:16 pm

theCHEF - an introduction 8) Easter208
Hiiiiiiiii there James! First of all a HAPPY EASTER celebration to you from me Very Happy I hope you are having a nice and peaceful time with your family and friends and with lots of chocolate around you haha. theCHEF - an introduction 8) Theasterchocbunny I just love this season ..after Cristmas lol. Oh man, you really make me hungry here to watch your delicious food up there. I would love to have that lovely steak for dinner today and wouldn't mind to have that Creme Brulee for my dessert hahaha. Well well, I just have to imagine it instead it seems...
Enjoy your day to the fullest my friend and see you in 8baller! Take care Smile
theCHEF - an introduction 8) 02_emoticon_easter_egg_painting2 theCHEF - an introduction 8) Thcaz-smiley-Easter01
Back to top Go down
Naga-The great

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:12 pm

hi mate nice intro hru doing rendeer
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 am

chef babes were the fuck you been lol Sad
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: Good Morning    theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:35 am

Good morning , Have a grrrrreat day . Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: theCHEF - an introduction 8)   theCHEF - an introduction 8) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

theCHEF - an introduction 8)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next