Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
The Dollock's Intro Vote_lcapThe Dollock's Intro Voting_barThe Dollock's Intro Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
The Dollock's Intro Vote_lcapThe Dollock's Intro Voting_barThe Dollock's Intro Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

The Dollock's Intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

The Dollock's Intro Empty
PostSubject: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:39 am

Hi, I dont think i've done one of these yet so thought i'd fill you guys in on who i am.
I am a 23 year old guy Originally from Liverpool, UK but now live in sunny North Wales, UK. There's not much to do where i live because its a seaside town and everything shuts up between seasons and only get to enjoy the amusements and whatever through the summer, in summer my town is the coolest place to be, lots of people and always different people coming and going for their holidays but then when winter hits it turns into a ghost town, not a sole in sight, not suprised tho, you go out round here on a windy day in winter and all you get is a face full of sand from the beach, i live about 5 minute walk from the beach and the amount of sand and starfish we see down out street is unbeleivable, (i dont think the ind brought the star fish but still lol) im glad i moved up here tho I have had some of the best times of my life around my town and wouldnt change it for anything.
Im currently inbetween doing a few jobs at the moment to pay for the big splash out around christmas and new year. I design and produce inflatable toys for kids, ie, bouncy castles, sumo suits, jello wrestling pools etc, its a boring job at times but once you've made ur finished product and you get to test them out with the other guys at work then that's a different matter hahaha. I also do decorating and minor d.i.y for a friends family run building buisness where i live and i love it. Being somwhere different everyday day and not knowing what the day will bring and the guys at work are just the coolest people to be around (except all you 8Ballers lol). Inbetween the 2 jobs i also do a little work on friends websites, updating and maintaining them where possible. His main website is a message forum for people all over the world to get together and talk about things in relation to Liverpool and the surrounding areas, its not just for people who have been to Liverpool or have lived there, they have members from all over the world, usa, australia, europe etc. If any of you guys want to check it out then heres the website but please use responsibly as it is mainly an over 18 forum, although younger people can join up too if they act reasonably.... www(dot)scouseworld(dot)co(dot)uk/ipb/

With what little free time i do get i like to sit back and chill out with my guitar or sat at the computer playing snooker with the great guys ive gotten to know on 8baller. I have been playing my guitar for about 4 years or so, on and off and at first i couldnt even hold the thing properly lol, it took me about 5 mins to try and get my fingers to stay on certain chords and as you can see by my pic the chord shape dosnt look the best lol, but even still, that didnt stop me from sitting there for hours on end practising till the ends of my fingers started to bleed but i assure you im a little better now cheers

If theres anything you guys wanna know about me or think ive missed anything off please feel free to ask, i wont bite Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:23 pm

Dont think yuh left anything to mention Wink
Long ass intro there mate, makes me feel like, Im reading lecture notes here ffs.
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 5:15 am

Thanks guys ...yeah that was kinda a long ass intro and there is plenty to add but i dont wanna bore u guys haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:03 am

Lol, yeah that's a longggggggg intro!!
lol. Must have took you a year to write:P
anyways. nice intro. (:
Back to top Go down
זємρזαזίση

זємρזαזίση

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Yeah but then he copied it from 8baller :p
Morning Mr. G chord! Hope ur ok. Im sorry about last night..couldn't keep my eyes open.
Ill invite when i see u in lobby if u ain't too busy with mod work.
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 am

HaHa shush ivana!

Yeah Chealsea took me ages and ages to write that ESPECIALLY for OUR forum, nothing to do with 8baller at all lmao Razz how dare you say i just copied and pasted lmao

Ivana dont worry about it hun, like i say i know ur a well sought after woman and everybody wants their turn with you, im a patient guy (somtimes Razz ) i can wait for you to be available that isnt a probs and yes i been very busy with the new mod controls...lots and lots of digging on suspected cheaters lol ...put my foot right in it yestarday tho, found 1 guy with 180+ accounts and had to ban them all 1 by 1 Sad ...think Roma and Jimmy had set it up tho as im the newbie lol Razz

Well anytime you see me about in the game feel free to ask for a game and if i can i will play for sure, no problem Smile take care hun and will catch you around
Back to top Go down
זємρזαזίση

זємρזαזίση

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:19 am

Lol why didnt u just site ban? :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:04 am

Heyy mikee. (: How're you...
lol. im at school, and bored.
Just thought id stop by and say hey.
I dont really see you on here
much though!! Sad
Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:12 am

Wow nice long intro mate Wink
Lots of info about yourself nice to see you on here
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: Mikey    The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:34 am

What can I say bro , other than thanks for becoming the friend you have become . We have stuck it out side by side since day one . You have helped teach me so much here , but not only about the site . I wanted to let ya know my friend (and i use that word in the truest of forms ) how much it has and does mean to me .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 5:16 am

Even a site ban wouldnt of worked ivana, each site was on a different ip lol, clever f**ks Razz

And Bill i could say the same about you mate Smile i have also learnt alot from you, my flukes have got better and more of them, i know how to miss and foul and most of all i have learnt how to lose games lmao ...nah im only messin, youve been great mate. We should stick at it just to show guys that even through the thick of the shit we just dont quit and run away Smile

Nice to hear that from you tho Bill, means alot Cool Cool Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:18 am

Mike your doing a great job as mod keep it up mate Smile
Back to top Go down
ɇxᵽᴙзss™

ɇxᵽᴙзss™

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 pm

nice intro.
how's you?
Back to top Go down
₣яīmρoήg
admin
admin
₣яīmρoήg

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:50 pm

nice intro mike i finally got round to reading and posting on it lol
Back to top Go down
https://xtremechaos.forumotion.co.uk
CRIPPLER

CRIPPLER

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:17 am

Mike next time we are both on lets carry on with the best of 101 series if you have time.
Back to top Go down
ɇxᵽᴙзss™

ɇxᵽᴙзss™

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 am

hey mike how's you ?
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 7:33 pm

gooood morning my friend
hows you?

The Dollock's Intro 06
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:41 am

Aye not bad thanks, proper lazy week, not dont a thing at all and i feel proper tired :s Wish a could just drop n sleep for a full week Razz How are you guys doin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 am

Oioi mikeyyyyy xD long time no talk lol hows everythin goin for you? Razz
Back to top Go down
TIRAM

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:01 pm

The Dollock's Intro Easter_eggs-1920x1200-1
Hi there sweet friend! Just popping by to wish you a great Easter celebration with lots of chocolate eggs and a big hug from Norway Very Happy The Dollock's Intro Copyof14519
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:15 pm

Awww thanks Tiram and i'm sorry for the late reply, will have to start coming around more aftern and checking out how you guys are doing etc. Great to hear from you and thanks for the cool posts as always. Hope you had a great easter yourself hun. Mine was rather crap to be honest lmao, the only eggs i got were the ones that i bought for other people and forgot to give them out haha. Got a choc bar off my nephew lol. Not the same when you get older, instead of receiving lots of eggs from the easter bunny it cost ya lots of money to buy eggs and pretend there for the easter bunny to give out lol. Anyways i wish you all the best Tiram and look forward to seeing you around, not seen you around lately though, you ok?
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 am

no reply from me Sad
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: Good Morning    The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:34 am

Good morning , Have a grrrrreat day . Smile
Back to top Go down
Bogs Dollocks

Bogs Dollocks

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:01 pm

Awww sorry Jacko, didnt even realise i didnt reply lol, dunno how i can make it upto you lol Razz

Here's a start though ...

The Dollock's Intro 9aogag

N yeah am all cool man, besides the borin n crappy last few days im not too bad lol
Hows you mate?
Back to top Go down
Naga-The great

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:11 pm

hahah rofl nice one hows u doing mate i cant welcome u lol u came before me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dollock's Intro   The Dollock's Intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dollock's Intro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next