Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Vote_lcapTHE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Voting_barTHE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Vote_lcapTHE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Voting_barTHE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm

oioi bill hows you matey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:48 am

I'm doin great my friend . I hope all is well with you also . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 am

yea i feel just great thx matey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naga-The great

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 pm

i will tell u how i lose most of them dc,powercut sometimes my mom asks for help i quit game,sometimes my sister comes online then i quit Crying or Very sad sometimes unlucky end last ball or to balls loss Neutral Neutral sometimes i click on yahoo when on game by mistake this is how i lose games i beat all worse hahahah tongue
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:20 pm

loool naga
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks for the info Naga , lol .
Back to top Go down
Naga-The great

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:12 am

I didnt joke mate:(
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:19 pm

Heyy bill!Smile
Howw ya doing?
Its three AM, and we are all sittin
Here watching Family Guy. Lol! I
Am personally about to gi lay down
Though.. Cause im getting tired!
Anyways, have a great weekend:)
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:56 am

Hey Chels .. I hope you have a Great weekend also and make sure you get some sleep . I know how tired you must be , lol . Have a good time and i will talk to ya when you get home . Smile
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 am

Lol. We are playing Mortal Kombat...
I hate it.. Cant play woRth shit!!!!:@

Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:51 pm

lool chels that games shite Razz

hey bill matey hows you and wifey oh and the kids lool Razz

and the bloody horses lmao
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:11 pm

I know. I hate it:/
But they always want me
To play while im over and
Dont have nothing better to
Do. Lol:)
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:26 pm

put it in the bin loool

thats something better to do Razz
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:15 am

Sorry babe but i am gonna have to agree with Jacko , Put it in the bin , there is something better to do lol .
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:14 am

Your both meanies:(
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:30 am

haha well said bill Razz

hows you today matey hope you good and having a great day Smile
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:25 am

I'm doing good today Pat , thanks for asking .. I hope all is going well on your side as well .. Smile
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:40 am

everything all good over this side off pond ty Smile

hows your familly and horses doing boss lol Razz
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:14 am

The Kids are doing well , growing way too fast though lol . The horses well they keep me busy lol . You should come give one a ride bro hahaha !!! Smile
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:14 am

Me anddd pat can both come ride horses:)
Back to top Go down
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ
mod
mod
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:38 am

haha bill id make a good jockey me :p

id show you up chels even tho i never been on a horse Razz lol
Back to top Go down
זємρזαזίση

זємρזαזίση

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 5:05 pm

Hey Bill Smile How are you today?
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 am

Hi Ivana , I'm soory it took so long for me to see this . Things have been a little crazy here . But I am doing okay thank you and I hope you are the same . I hope to speak to you soon .. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:20 pm

PRETTY LOW TO COME AFTER XC PLAYERS ALSO ... I SEE HOW YOU ARE . I guess this is not only where you end with xc but i guess this is where you and i end also . have a great life .

Woo look at the big man there. What were you doing when try stealing EVERY team's players? what you call yourself for doing that, a big man? Look at yourself before you point your finger to others. Wanted me to speak and why am i doing this?
Fed up with the bullshit you're doing being in team and a friend since long.

As for the team members, don't tell me you made Lewis join xc. Before the reconstruction of xc I was the one who brought him in the team. I ain't even targeting people from xc like you been doing to every team being a TEAM LEADER. Don't fucking show me the caps lock.

You see how am i? Unlike you I don't go against what i say. I stayed for the sake of friendship, but hey what friendship when you been flirting with the gf of someone you call em your "Brother". Don't try bullshitting with me, I always been quiet just mentioned once, that one thing you should stay away from, but NO.. You had to sting in the back. Fuck this brotherhood.

Being a leader you should fucking support the team members and not being an asskisser of females out there leading the teams, you got me what im talking about.

You're the one who been deleting Loyal team members from the team because they're inactive for 2 weeks, even when they mention they won't be around. They come asking me why they been deleted, AS IF I FUCKING KNOW?
What a leader instincts.

You're the one who been absent being an effin TL and never showed on the tourney times. When showed up after the time, picking up the line up and all CRAP. How the fuck did you not see Luke there in the lobby and saying you didnt see it because you got a lot of pms. Seriously? You didn't see the CL of the team there but everyone else.
Left the room myself with the Luke there the same moment knowing the crap you been doing there.
Oh and telling me to sit out for whom? The girl calls "Queen". What a line up you pick man, really need to stand up in your honor, and then moan for the wins.

Telling me promises been made and been broken? Where the fk your mind gone when you were deciding to give away the team leadership, forgetting the group of mates?

I see your face clearly now. I sure am not the first person telling you all that. Been listening this since ages from the people around, calling you 2 faced, backstabber. Won't disagree with them. Don't fucking dare think to flirt with girls who are your SO CALLED BRO's gfs.

Now you see how LOW you're? I'll stand on my place with my head up with no regrets by the end. I'm a happy man, and I won't take my personal life into this to let team go down the drain. I won't insult my team members, since team is created for them. You really needed not to tell me FRIENDSHIP over thing. You done it when you didnt listen what I said in fact kinda requested to stay away from one thing I can't bear YOU or ANYONE bullshitting with it. Now you can ENJOY your life. Don't wanna get your messages no more. See ya man, good luck with life.
Back to top Go down
SLIMSHADY
admin
admin
SLIMSHADY

PostSubject: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am

YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE CARL . YOU GO AROUND THIS SITE LIKE YOU THINK YOU ARE SOME KIND OF GOD . DONT FORGET I KNOW ALL YOURE DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS THERE MATE , YOU TALKING ABOUT ME BEING A FLIRT . HA !!!! THATS A FUCKING LAUGH . AT LEAST I NEVER APPROACHED MY FRIENDS TO ASK THEM TO LIE FOR ME TO COVER MY ASS FROM SOMEONE I SAY I LOVE . IT'S TOO BAD THE WOMAN DOES'NT FULLY UNDERSTAND THE SHIT YOU'VE PULLED BEHIND HER BACK . YEAH THAT'S RIGHT CARL , I GOT THE HINT BY HOW YOU ENDED YOUR POST ABOUT ME NOT BRINGING YOUR PERSONAL SHIT INTO IT . . BUT HEY LETS JUST GET IT ALL OUT ON THE TABLE M8 . YOU ARE A MAN WITH HIS HEAD HELD HIGH YOU SAID . YEAH RIGHT . REAL MEN DONT LIE TO THE WOMEN THEY LOVE M8 , NEWSFLASH !!! SUCH AS YOU DID AND YOU HAD YOUR FRIENDS DO ALSO , BUT HEY THAT ALRIGHT YOU SAID , BECAUSE THEY VOLUNTEERED TO DO IT . AS FAR AS THE DECISIONS I MADE WITH THIS TEAM , I DELETED PEOPLE WHO DIDNT COME TO TOURNYS . AND THATS AS FAR AS I WILL EXPLAIN MYSELF TO THE LIKES OF YOU . AND I AM A BACK STABBER HUH , ANOTHER JOKE , YOU MISSED YOUR CALLING AS A COMEDIAN . LOOK AT YOUR ROSTER CARL , WHO IS THE BACK STABBER . I WONT EVEN DIGNIFY IT WITH A RESPONSE . YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE AND SO DO I . MIKE WAS RIGHT ABOUT YOU ALL ALONG . YOUR A LIAR , A CHEAT , AND A DISLOYAL FUCK !!! SO IN FINAL LET ME JUST SAY A NICE AND HEARTY . FUCK OFF CARL !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :   THE SLIMSHADY INTRO : - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2