Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home8ballerSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.8baller.co.uk CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE GAME ENJOY! :-)
Latest topics
» THE SLIMSHADY INTRO :
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 8:23 am by SLIMSHADY

» Expected :)
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:54 pm by Naga-The great

» Hi its me naga
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 1:57 pm by Naga-The great

» Hello I'm James - X¢Jammy17
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 9:00 am by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» Team Tournament Results
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm by זємρזαזίση

» Holaaa. (: Im Chels.
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm by x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

» I'm Carl!!
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:52 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» About user accounts.
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 1:47 am by Ħγвяıđ™

» lναηα'ѕ ιηтяσ
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:17 pm by Naga-The great

Top posters
ЅƬΓIƤ ƬΣΔЅΣ (286)
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Vote_lcapHolaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Voting_barHolaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥ (224)
Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Vote_lcapHolaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Voting_barHolaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
CRIPPLER (195)
SLIMSHADY (175)
Naga-The great (159)
Ħγвяıđ™ (142)
זємρזαזίση (141)
₣яīmρoήg (92)
ɇxᵽᴙзss™ (67)
TIRAM (58)

This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.

ChatBox

Holaaa. (: Im Chels.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Kiko

Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Today you did color tourney. In 3 game frist round £övê mê violated rule. You´re not accept. Now i know that all players in this team are against me. I do not know what I have done that behave. Only two people I respect on this team Bill and Luke. I would like to know why you canceled my thread on the forums. It has so much hate? Some people should think of themselves.
Back to top Go down
Ħγвяıđ™

Ħγвяıđ™

PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:03 pm

Don't know what team mates did to you. And I don't really know why you calling me a LIAR, while playing tourneys.. When I never in life spoke to you about anything, nor that I wish to, you've communication problems, so don't accuse us for doing things which we didn't.
Stop coming here with the bullshit.
Back to top Go down
זємρזαזίση

זємρזαזίση

PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Ah well said Carl! You're trippin' Kiko..no one even thinks about u so hate talk is really bullshit. I for one don't care if u respect me or not, especially after u come here and attack us. You should think about yourself. We are perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:30 pm

Emm, kiko. First of all, i did not witness it. and second of all, none of the
other players who were watching your game said anything to me. I've said
this again and again, I do not have anything against you, and i'm sure
none of the other Xtreme Chaos players have anything against you
either. Sorry, but the game is a game, there are many color tourneys lined
up to happen, so you did not win once, it is not the end of the world.
you have many other opportunities to play. Sorry, but Don't take it out on
me.. and for dang sure don't come attacking me on my thread for no reason please. Smile
Back to top Go down
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥
mod
mod
x¢ѕωeetнeaяt♥

PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Oh, and what forums, and what thread are you talking about anyways?
Cause i don't exactly remember deleting anything that you have posted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holaaa. (: Im Chels.    Holaaa. (: Im Chels.  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holaaa. (: Im Chels.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Introduce Yourself :: Introductions-